The award aims to forge connections between new bloggers and is passed on in a q&a format. The rules are:
- Thank the blogger who gave you the award and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 10 questions given to you.
- Nominate 7 bloggers for the award.
- Write 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Display the award on your blog or post.
Here are my responses to the questions posed by The Lazy Housewife UK:
1. What is your favourite household chore?
I generally prefer taking on a managerial position. Luckily Pickles is very helpful around the house.
2. What trait most annoys you in others?
It annoys me when people complain endlessly about their job, or some other aspect of their life, and take no action to make positive change.
3. Favourite book of all time?
This is a tricky one (I’ve had many favourites) but because of the “all time” element of the question, I’m going to go for Alice in Wonderland. It has brought me the most joy over the greatest number of years.
4. What do you find most challenging about blogging?
It cuts into precious sleeping time. I’m hoping this becomes less of an issue as the little people become not quite so little!
5. How do you relax?
Reading. Preferably on a beach.
6. How do you manage your time (best time management tip)?
Don’t agree to do things that you don’t really want to do. When you start saying no to things that don’t fill your heart with happiness, you will have more time for the things that do.
7. Where is your favourite place for a last minute day out?
The library if it’s cold outside. Anywhere outside if it’s not!
8. Where is your dream holiday destination?
There was a time when I travelled widely and frequently. I’ve spent time living, working, volunteering, and studying in different cities and countries across the world. Culture, adventure, relaxation – I wanted it all!
Now, I want to know that my kids will have a great time. So probably Disneyland 🙂
9. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
Kylie Minogue. Unfortunately I can’t sing. Or dance. Or act. And no one wants to see me in hot pants.
10. If you could be an animal which one would you choose to be?
Hmmm… maybe a kangaroo so I could take my little people everywhere with me in my pouch.
My nominees are:
Questions for my nominees:
- What was your favourite book as a child?
- If you could meet a character from a book, who would it be?
- If you were a genre of music, what would it be?
- If you could have one super power, what would it be?
- Name some of the things that bring you joy.
- What time of the day do you find most productive for blogging?
- What is your favourite season?
- What song (or songs) would be on the soundtrack of your life right now?
- If you could live one day of your life again, which would you choose?
- If you could travel to any moment in history, where would you go?